Life is a journey, and it steers me in unpredictable directions. My plans are only minor, compared to the major adventures that God has for me.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Brother.


The Lord gives you someone in your life that you know will always make you laugh, smile and stick by your side in whatever adventure or predicament you might get yourself into. We are not only fluent in the lanuage of sarcasm but we are known for our pranks, fights and unforgettable memories of tormenting each other. When it is all said and done, this person has always had my back and I have always had their's. We have been through hell and back, but we have never turned on each other. My best friend, my partner in crime or as everyone might know him as, my brother.

August 4, 2011 lands on a thursday and a day which will not only change my life but it will especially change my brothers. He isn't getting a sex change or deciding that he wants to be a blonde because they supposely have more fun. No! My dearest brother is getting married in the Salt Lake Temple. To whom you might ask? This ball n chain is a young lady named Hannah. For the longest time I never liked any of my brother's girlfriends or I always thought he could do better. This beautiful young lady changed my mind. They made me a firm believer that everyone has a better half. Even describing them as a couple, it is hard not saying cute, adorable and a little cheesy in the same sentence. With out a doubt, August 4 will not only be a magical and joyful day for the happy couple. August 4 is a day when I know my brother will be eternally happy and nothing makes me more grateful. I've always wanted more silblings growing up, but realized he is everything I asked for and more. Hannah and Andrew, I love you. I finally get the sister I have always wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
When it comes down to it, I love basically everything. I love to love and love to share my life's experience. Writing a blog is my own personal therapy session.